Do NOT ask Abot about OpenMW compatibility

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
SchvanysEpitome

Re: Do NOT ask Abot about OpenMW compatibility

Post by SchvanysEpitome »

Why someone would want to play with that many mods to the point of that low fps is beyond me, it is just too jarring for me to immerse myself in a slideshow.
akortunov

Post by akortunov »

I created a couple of pull requests to fix some issues in Abot's mods (here and here). Any testing/feedback would be helphul.

Also if someone will figure out, which animation groups Silt Striders playing during scripted movement and why, scenic travel mods will be compatible with OpenMW at last.
Shinino

Post by Shinino »

What is weird is that I -had- this working with OpenMW 0.43 -- then I added a ton of mods, and now it doesn't work anymore, and I can't even get it working when there are no other mods installed. It's bugging the crap out of me :D
ChaoticTabris

Post by ChaoticTabris »

kuyondo wrote: 11 Nov 2017, 19:41 I think the reason he dont use/support OpenMW now is because how heavily modded his current game is. Most of the mods is not yet supported by OpenMW so it would be a drastic and major overhaul to his current Morrowind setup. From his videos, its seems that he is very connected and used to the mods, he can't let go of it, just for OpenMW.~
I do think post-1.0 trying to make huge modlists work better should be a priority as that will be of immense importance for some people, including mod makers and other important people in the community, to convert to OpenMW.
clocknova

Post by clocknova »

I noticed that Abot has made a relatively recent update to this mod, and has changed his OpenMW disclaimer to read "MAY NOT YET be compatible." I reinstalled it, but still don't see much difference. Has anyone else had any luck with this mod since I started this thread?