Multimark mod not working in 0.42?

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
Arakhor

Re: Multimark mod not working in 0.42?

Post by Arakhor »

Huh. I've just encountered Falc's problem - I'm running the 1.3 TR version of Multimark with the additional provinces add-on and nothing's happening, i.e. Mark/Recall work, as do Almsivi/Divine Intervention, yet I have no multi-mark functionality, despite having all four MM esps plugged in.

Maybe I should try using the non-TR version?

Here's my mod list, for anyone who's interested:
Spoiler: Show
Loriel

Post by Loriel »

I think it's a mod clash - try moving the multimark mods to the bottom of the list.

As I recall, the updated multimark uses a couple of "spare" effects, but warns that other mods may also claim them and thus clash.

Loriel
Arakhor

Post by Arakhor »

Right. I'll try sticking them at the end to observe the intended functionality, then I'll put them back and see if I can find out which mod(s) is/are causing the issue.
Arakhor

Post by Arakhor »

After much loading, reloading and reordering my mod list, I can now say that Multi-Mark needs to load after Morrowind Rebirth, as while MWR doesn't seem to use summon_monster_04/05, it does alter the various Mark/Recall spells and items and appears to revert MM's changes to sm_4/5.

Thus, loading Multi-Mark second means you lose MWR's changes to the Mark/Recall spells, but that's exactly what you want anyway, so I don't think anything else is messed up by doing that.
Loriel

Post by Loriel »

Arakhor wrote: 05 Sep 2017, 00:03 After much loading, reloading and reordering my mod list, I can now say that Multi-Mark needs to load after Morrowind Rebirth, as while MWR doesn't seem to use summon_monster_04/05, it does alter the various Mark/Recall spells and items and appears to revert MM's changes to sm_4/5.

Thus, loading Multi-Mark second means you lose MWR's changes to the Mark/Recall spells, but that's exactly what you want anyway, so I don't think anything else is messed up by doing that.
Thanks for your findings.

Mod Compatibility page on the Wiki now changed to reflect this

Loriel