Uvirith's Legacy is one of my favourite mods and it works pretty well in OpenMW. Unfortunately, there are a couple things that don't work out properly.
In another thread, Stuporstar has already announced that UL 4.0, if it comes, will have better support for OpenMW.
In the meantime, though, I made a little add-on that fixes some things.
I know there were more issues and I will fix them as I find them. You will have to wait for me to progress to those points in the mod or fix it yourself
Note that these changes are not vanilla-compatible, which is why it will be distributed as .omwaddon instead of .esp.
- The beds in the upper tower are less shiny
- The ancient tomes are now usable
- The book "Secrets of Dwemer Containment" now gives you the journal entry when read from the inventory, as well. Not just when read from the ground.
- Similarly, the scroll you need to read to enchant the Bag of Holding can now be read from the inventory, as well
- Inscription ritual can be activated by reading the scrolls
- The beds in the lower tower are less shiny
- The teleport ring does not work 0.41. This is an engine bug. The best option to fix this would be to compile OpenMW from source. If you don't want to do that for some reason, you could also downgrade to 0.40. If that is also not an option, you will have to wait for 0.42.