Companion Teleportation 1.1

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
michaldybczak

Companion Teleportation 1.1

Post by michaldybczak »

OpenMW 0.41.0-3
Mod installed OpenMW way

Unfortunately doesn't work. No Companion Teleportation spell is added, no teleportation dialogs to choose what to do with companions.

Any idea how to get pass this? In my opinion that's one of the essential mods out there.
DestinedToDie

Re: Companion Teleportation 1.1

Post by DestinedToDie »

A quick search came up with this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1579&p=16526&hilit= ... ion#p16526

So the difference is that OpenMW uses the script to run things, but here the script is deleted and you only have the bytecode. I think you need hands on the script to get it working.
michaldybczak

Post by michaldybczak »

I'm not a programmer so I guess I can't do much about it aside reporting plugin compatibility.

At first I will be posting new topics for each mods and hopefully in feature I will be able to add it to the mod list on wiki page.

Also, I hope that in some cases there will be some fixed that others may learn about or openmw will improve to make them work.
Loriel

Post by Loriel »

Further discussion at viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4390

Loriel