Ertur's Indoril Mod

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
Lexx

Ertur's Indoril Mod

Post by Lexx »

Hey folks,

got a question and thought this is the appropriate place to do so.

I am using the Ertur's Indoril Armor Mod right now, with OpenMW 0.41.0 - everything seems to work fine so far until I've hit a bug where I am not sure if it's related to OpenMW or the mod itself.

Right now I am at a stage where I'll have to read various books, which trigger their attached script, which then sets a variable. This doesn't happen, though. I've checked out the mod file with the construction set, and - even though I've never wrote a script for Morrowind - it looks alright to me. Example:
Spoiler: Show
Now I am wondering, would this script not work in OpenMW for whatever reason? If it should, then I guess the bug is somewhere else... no idea where, though.

I could probably workaround this issue with setting the variables and journal entries manually, but I have no idea how to do that with the ingame console, to be honest.

Anyway... anyone got any thoughts regardings this?

Thanks in advance.

/Edit: Wow, this is now kinda shitty. Just when I thought "let it rest for a while" and dropped the books, I found out the scripts are kicking in... Basically, unlike any other book that you'll read from the inventory, the player has to drop these items on the ground and *then* use / read them... this will trigger the script. Man, that's what I hate in most mods.. they are inconsistent to the usual gameplay.

tl;dr -- everything works perfect, the player just has to drop that stuff on the ground, then use it. :roll:
TechNoirMK

Re: Ertur's Indoril Mod

Post by TechNoirMK »

Same thing with an
Spoiler: Show