Map Deluxe By ManaUser

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
ArashiAganawa

Map Deluxe By ManaUser

Post by ArashiAganawa »

Map Deluxe is working as expected without any issues in game, and I couldn't see any console output either. I am using OpenMW 0.41.0, on windows seven, english.

I have a rather extensive mod list running with this and no issues with any so far, so I will look into editing the wiki, but I wanted to post here first before doing anything. Sort of to get to know the place, and also because I didn't want to seem like some spammer guy who joined to alter the wiki.

For my mod list, if you'd like to know for any reason (like if it may effect this result) :
Spoiler: Show
Anyway, I'm going to have a look around these forums, and get into some series mod testing. Thank you to all who contribute to this project, I've been silently stalking it for a while, and am excited to finally be using!
Atahualpa

Re: Map Deluxe By ManaUser

Post by Atahualpa »

Welcome, ArashiAganawa! :)

Feel free to test every mod you normally use in your play-throughs and update our wiki with the results. If you have any questions, just send me a pm.
ArashiAganawa

Post by ArashiAganawa »

Atahualpa wrote:Welcome, ArashiAganawa! :)

Feel free to test every mod you normally use in your play-throughs and update our wiki with the results. If you have any questions, just send me a pm.
Thank you! I have taken a look at the wiki, and it will take some time before I'm comfortable editing it, but I shall get around to it... I just keep adding mods, and it keeps working :shock: I get fairly decent fps while running them all with Lysol's textures to boot, with the exception of any Telvanni town with a slave market (I read that there was an issue with the physics)

You Muthsera's are doing an amazing job! :mrgreen:
ArashiAganawa

Post by ArashiAganawa »

Finally got around to adding it to the wiki. Quick question, does every mod I test need to be posted here first, or can it just go straight to the wiki?
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Thanks for your contribution. :)

No, you don't need to create a topic for every tested mod -- only if you have questions or want to provide fixes for buggy behaviour.