Learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
OK I'm currently running a playtrough. My observations so far:
- I made it to Stormwendt without greater troubles
- However the group that attacks you in the tavern follows you for like forever. Not sure how it plays out in a vanilla game. Maybe it had to do with my distant land settings? I only been able to loose them by killing them in a narrow space (bridge to the monastery)
- Animated trees are bugged (supposedly falling leaves are frozen midair)
- The sitting NPC bug is looking really weird
- There are some missplaced objects in the game world floating. I guess this is due bad design though
- I'm not to sure about the backpack. It seems to be relatively useless. For ingredients it just always says: Not enough space or something. For materials it works. Might be just a not so sophisticated script though