Graphic artist here?

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
ezzetabi

Re: Graphic artist here?

Post by ezzetabi »

I was all excited about the first comment until I read it..

mr. hilalsadeed wrote ``umm... i dont really understand what this does, please tell me what it is. yay first comment, was posted today :D''

Maybe he was drunk... Or the screenshots are not clear enough...
Necrod

Post by Necrod »

Maybe we should create a thread for dumb comments, I think the one i found wins the prize.
It was on TESO news article.

"Is PVP = coop? Because from what I understood all players will fight against each other instead against other players it that right? And will the game have multiplayer component?"
ezzetabi

Post by ezzetabi »

Eheheh... nice one... But I think the author was not a native speaker and confused ``player'' and ``character''. The sentence gets (some) sense thinking this...

Wow... it seems there are requests in the sun replacer pages: Wal-Mart sun and teletubbies-like Baby Sun... People tastes seldom surprise me.
Necrod

Post by Necrod »

ezzetabi wrote:Eheheh... nice one... But I think the author was not a native speaker and confused ``player'' and ``character''. The sentence gets (some) sense thinking this...

Wow... it seems there are requests in the sun replacer pages: Wal-Mart sun and teletubbies-like Baby Sun... People tastes seldom surprise me.
Nope it was a native speaker, but it was on Croatian website so i translated it to English. On that website there are really dumb comments like this one on every news post. MULTIPLE

And wow that's some weird shit, sure I can make teletubbies sun xD
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

Necrod wrote:Maybe we should create a thread for dumb comments, I think the one i found wins the prize.
It was on TESO news article.

"Is PVP = coop? Because from what I understood all players will fight against each other instead against other players it that right? And will the game have multiplayer component?"
Sounds like he's talking about what in WoW would be the Horde vs Alliance. Remember, there are three factions in ESO who are pitted against each other.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

how this sun looks in openmw?
ezzetabi

Post by ezzetabi »

In my system openmw renders nothing, so I cannot test.
ezzetabi

Post by ezzetabi »

It seems openMW does not reads the file... Strange, maybe OpenMW does not uses file to override .bsa contents?

Can anyone share a picture of the Wal-Mart sun? I tried googleing, but I got no interesting results... :S
ezzetabi

Post by ezzetabi »

I do not know... I also found that symbol, but the guy at the planet elder scroll said: ``etm, it's just a yellow, smiley-face with oblong eyes.'' So I though it was something different.

About the other question.... I replaced the sun directly inside the morrowind.bsa file. Strangely it appears rotated:
Attachments
Angry Sun... rotated!
Angry Sun... rotated!