I should say hi as well

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
Necrod

I should say hi as well

Post by Necrod »

I've been stalking you guys on forums and IRC for a while now, and I check .org daily hoping for updates.. But I never bothered to post anything on forums don't know why.

Anyway, my name is Petar, I'm from Croatia/Europe. I love the project, and I can't program, but I can help designing logo/website/forum layout or whatever as I am experienced in Photoshop.

Btw, I'm a Windows only user :D
pvdk

Re: I should say hi as well

Post by pvdk »

Welcome and great to finally have a graphics guy here, just the man we needed. Your skills could come in handy!
AndrzejL

Post by AndrzejL »

Hi Necrod :).

Welcome to the community. It's good to not to be the only one new around here ;).
Necrod wrote:Btw, I'm a Windows only user :D
Ah well... Nobody is perfect but I am sure that we can remedy that given time :D!

Cheerios ;).

Andy
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Welcome folks!

I think this community is good about using any skill someone offers. We haven't had anything crazy so far say.... an expert whistler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK1DCWrW02s , but we'd find something. Maybe get them in touch with a Morrowind mod's sound designer?

@Necrod, when you're ready to redesign the Youtube account let me know and I'll give you access. My vote is for a redesign of the forum first.
Necrod

Post by Necrod »

I'm ready whenever, I'll try and make a logo whenn i get home... Do you want it to say OpenMW or Open Morrowind.. I think OpenMW is better
ezzetabi

Post by ezzetabi »

OpenMW is the name so...