About alchemy recipes.

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
Syl

About alchemy recipes.

Post by Syl »

Greets!

Just wonderin how do you folks find the potions recipes? They should be scattered in the world, but all along my wanderings, i haven't found one. Only from the khajit in balmora's mage guild, got a few helpin her doin its duties...

Cheers!
akortunov

Re: About alchemy recipes.

Post by akortunov »

There is no such thing as "alchemy recipe" in Morrowind (excepts of a couple of quest items).
So you can experiment by yourself or increase your Alchemy skill (in latter case possible effects will be shown on ingredients tooltips). Or just use Google.
wareya

Post by wareya »

The be more specific:

You might find lore text describing potions being made from certain items, but the ultimate decider in whether two ingredients make a potion is that they share an effect.

You can't see all effects of ingredients if your alchemy skill is low, but that doesn't affect whether you can make the potion, just your chance.
Syl

Post by Syl »

Bit of a pity and illogical, isn't it? Could be well added fun to find thoses recipes... That would deserves a mod. There's one with a book, but of all recipes if I not mistaken.
raevol

Post by raevol »

There's a book or scroll or letter or something that has some of them somewhere, because I remember reading it. It might be Ajira's report, but I thought there was more than that.
Syl

Post by Syl »

That's all i found, though i haven't explored a lot.