Elder Scrolls: VI

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Elder Scrolls: VI

Post by psi29a »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFdqqyI8y4

Now we know it's coming. :)

Time to play the 'where' guessing game..

Other news... Elder Scrolls: Blades, a portable (mobile) ES game. Likely the reason why they (Matt) wanted to talk to use about our Android port of OpenMW. This seems to hit more into the mobile/online which OpenMW is also venturing into with the TES3MP project.
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/06/ ... eneration/
Sslaxx

So, ES6...

Post by Sslaxx »

...with a (very likely pre-rendered) trailer that tells us absolutely nothing.

I'd expect a FO4-style playthrough experience (dialogue wheel/voiced player characters and so on). Used to be fairly interested and excited with it, but now it's just meh.

What do you peeps think?
Capostrophic

Re: Elder Scrolls: VI

Post by Capostrophic »

hyped as fuck
CMAugust

Post by CMAugust »

The teaser is too vague and the release date way too far off to get myself worked up about it. If those visuals are what we'll see real-time in the final game then colour me impressed, but we don't even have confirmation of that. I expect we won't see gameplay for years, but there's no real indication where it's headed - it could be Skyrim 76 for all we know.
Last edited by CMAugust on 11 Jun 2018, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
Chris

Post by Chris »

This trailer seems completely pointless to me. We know the game is coming, they've explicitly said so. The music tells us nothing (it honestly sounds like a poor title theme remix), the visuals say nothing (people are saying Hammerfell, it could be Elsweyr, it may just be a generic landscape shot that has nothing to do with its location). And even if they break from tradition and be more open about the game's development (unlikely), the video description says its in pre-production so we're not going to see anything firm for a while yet.

I'm of course excited for the game, presuming I don't start hearing things to cause worry. But it's so far off and this tells us nothing, so...
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

Clearly, this is my crowd.

We know exactly as much now as we did a week before. We know no title, no location, nothing. The landscape never says anything as Cyrodiil was a jungle before Oblivion.
lysol

Post by lysol »

What all of you already said, basically.
austen1000

Post by austen1000 »

Has anyone considered the possibility of all of Tamrial?
Capostrophic

Post by Capostrophic »

why tho
lysol

Post by lysol »

Capostrophic wrote: 11 Jun 2018, 14:26why tho
Why what?