Happy Thanksgiving!

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
raevol

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by raevol »

I know most of the team isn't from the US but Happy Thanksgiving anyway! I am grateful for each and every one of you and all the hard work that you've put into this project!
drummyfish

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by drummyfish »

Yes, I'm usually quite angry about Americanisms :) But you're different! You acknowledge the existence of other cultures and invite us foreigners to celebrate your holiday along with you, and I can respect that =) Happy thanksgiving my friend!
raevol

Post by raevol »

Awww, thanks!! :D :D :D
drummyfish

Post by drummyfish »

And when we're at it, I'm looking at holidays celebrated in Tamriel :D My favorite will probably be Saint Jiub's Fair because it's a lesser known fact that he's not just a random NPC at the start of the game but a Morrowind hero who would later get rid of all the cliffracers.
raevol

Post by raevol »

That's really awesome. Does the Tamriel calendar line up with ours? Could we celebrate these holidays on the forum?

Edit: looks like it's close: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Calendar

EditEdit: Well, it looks like it's the same aside from leap year, and assuming bugfixed Morning Star is 31 days like the later games.