Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
According to the picture, strength only affects melee damage. But in reality, ranged weapon damage is also affected. Can this be fixed with mods? Or am I not understanding the meaning of melee?
- Posts: 302
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 13:49
- Location: Samara, Russian Federation
- Github profile: https://github.com/akortunov
Why not? Stats descriptions are just string GMSTs.
Vanilla in-game description are uncomplete: stats are used directly in game mechanics. Examples:
1. Willpower affects the chance of successful spellcasting
2. Agility affects the chance of successfull pickpocketing
3. Personality directly affects prices
4. intelligence increases a power of crafted potions and a chance of success during potion creation or ingredient consuming.
UESP descriptions are more useful.
I guess some mechanics was changed after descriptions were actually written.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests