New working Android port (with links)

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
StirlizZz

New working Android port (with links)

Post by StirlizZz »

8-) Hey guys, today I`ve found new awesome port of some morrowind resources to mobile platforms. Finally somebody did that after all those years of waiting, now we can back to Balmora and open a cold one with Kai Kosades.
Looks like developer already done with locations, equipment and simple gameplay.

Here is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1suCAQ0K0C4

And PlayMarket link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... eseandroid
Spoiler: Show
P.S.
Sandstanger, you fired. ;) You was too slow and uneffective. Nothing personal, just somebody better than you.
DestinedToDie

Re: New working Android port (with links)

Post by DestinedToDie »

Interesting to see continued development, although that's probably a given considering that the author had previously spent like... 11 years? on it... I could be misremembering. The change in name also sounds good, less chance of getting Cease and Desist letter from some Bethesda lawyer for having "Morrowind" in title.
Last edited by DestinedToDie on 21 Jul 2017, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
magamo

Post by magamo »

Though, it's worthwhile to note that the linked video is the same from the last round of conversation about this project about six months ago. Also, the OP's tone in several other threads which were necrotised just to insult OpenMW needs to be stopped. Dude, Sandstranger is not a 'coward', OpenMW is not the failure you make it out to be. It's been stated: Android development is just not a priority right now before the Example Suite is more complete. Come off your high horse.

EDIT: Also, looking at the app's changelog, it doesn't sound as though it's really playable yet. Though perhaps I'll try and get it working on my Nexus 6P tonight.
StirlizZz

Post by StirlizZz »

Last update of market`s application was 10 days ago, so I think, everything is ok.