OpenMW and Steam

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
Kael

OpenMW and Steam

Post by Kael »

I own Steam version of Morrowind. When I click play with OpenMW, it does not show me in status as playing "Elder Scrolls III Morrowind." The reason why I want it to show my status is to record my gameplay. How can I get it to do that? (Yes if you add a game from shortcut and add OpenMW, it will show you're playing OpenMW but not Morrowind, it also doesn't record your hours smh.)
scrawl

Re: OpenMW and Steam

Post by scrawl »

Svetomech

Post by Svetomech »

A nice workaround for now would be to add a "Hours played" feature to the engine. AFAIK, it already records the time played into the save file. So, it's just a matter of reading that value and showing it in the UI, am I correct?
Capostrophic

Post by Capostrophic »

Svetomech wrote:A nice workaround for now would be to add a "Hours played" feature to the engine.
It's already there, check settings-default.cfg and add relevant setting in your user settings.cfg.
Naugrim

Post by Naugrim »

Capostrophic wrote:
Svetomech wrote:A nice workaround for now would be to add a "Hours played" feature to the engine.
It's already there, check settings-default.cfg and add relevant setting in your user settings.cfg.
But it is 'Hours played' or 'game played', for instance if I player 3h and safe after 1h, does it show 1h or 3h?