Russian developers can help?

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
NereLenin

Russian developers can help?

Post by NereLenin »

Hi guys , there is little experience in programming c ++ / qt, is now learning OpenGL and would like to help any way I can , but a big problem with skills english language. If someone or whether from the Russian-speaking developers, reading forums, please write to me in PM . There are a few technical questions and general and would like to understand what " communicating bracket " is required (if applicable of course) to start work on the project . Thanks in advance all the answers. Have fun ; )

Привет ребята, есть небольшой опыт программирования c++/qt, сейчас изучаю OpenGL и хотелось бы помочь чем смогу, но большие проблемы с анг. языком. Если кто ни будь из русскоязычных разработчиков читает форумы - пожалуйста напишите мне в ЛС. Есть несколько вопросов технического и общего порядка и хотелось бы понять какая "проходная планка" требуется (если требуется конечно) для начала работы над проектом. Заранее спасибо всем ответившим. Удачи ;)
Allofich

Re: Russian developers can help?

Post by Allofich »

Hi, I think it's OK even if you have some trouble with English. If you see something you want to fix, and you provide a good-quality pull request, I think it will be accepted. You could post to "New Developers Applications" viewforum.php?f=22, and you might receive a response.