- Vivec (Velothi) (currently at version 1.1)
- Hlaalu (currently at version 1.1)
- Guar Skin Banners (currently at version 1.0)
- Imperial (currently at version 1.0
- I'm kind of working on Redoran, but I haven't had the time to do much for quite a while now
- Imperial forts
What this actually is:
Vanilla friendly colored high resolution normal, parallax and specular mapped texture packs. Basically.
I did some textures for Vivec just to try out OpenMW's normal mapping, parallax mapping and specular mapping feature (new in version 0.39.0, thank the amazing scrawl for it). I ended up making a complete texture pack for Vivec (which of course by nature updates all Velothi-themed buildings) and started doing a Hlaalu replacer. It was a lot of fun doing this, so I don't know how many packs I will end up doing. It will take time though, I almost only work on these during free weekends when my wife is working.
What texture pack would you like to see after Hlaalu?
Some screenshots then:
See the Vivec download link for screenshots of Vivec.
See the Hlaalu download link for screenshots of Balmora.
See the Banners download link for screenshot of the guar skin banners.
See the Imperial download link for screenshots of Seyda Neen, Caldera and Pelagiad.