OpenMW Bug Tracker Theme

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
openmwfan27

Re: OpenMW Bug Tracker Theme

Post by openmwfan27 »

CMAugust wrote:It wasn't a problem with the default theme, but pages that have no boxes for the text (such as any revision entry) really hurts to read.
Hi CMAugust, i've applied a patch and updated my initial post with the new code. Try that in stylish and see if the revisions page is more readable now.
CMAugust

Post by CMAugust »

That definitely helps a lot - thanks a bunch. :)
scrawl

Post by scrawl »

I found a very strange issue. Not sure if it's related to your theme, but I don't get this on the official one from redmine.org.

If you enter some text in description field, then press "Page Up" / "Page Down" keys, the entire design shifts to the left, becoming unusable.

This happened to me in Chrome (50.0.2661.102), in Firefox I can not reproduce this issue.

Once the design is "broken" you can only fix it by resizing the window to a very small size, then back to former size.
openmwfan27

Post by openmwfan27 »

That is a really strange bug, i will try to re-produce the issue here when i get a chance and issue a fix when i track down what's happening.