OpenMW Bug Tracker Theme

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
Atahualpa

Re: OpenMW Bug Tracker Theme

Post by Atahualpa »

openmwfan27 wrote:Just an update to anyone who used the theme when it was first posted, there have been some fixes and other changes since then and the screenshots are a little out-dated. The initial post gets updated when i make changes to the theme.
Just added that style via the Stylish add-on in Firefox. Looks awesome! :)
(And it's really an ease for my eyes compared to the default white background.)
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Unfortunately after applying CSS from the first post I see, in both Firefox and Chromium, broken header menus:

is that CSS complete?
openmwfan27

Post by openmwfan27 »

lgromanowski wrote:Unfortunately after applying CSS from the first post I see, in both Firefox and Chromium, broken header menus:

is that CSS complete?
What URL are you using and have you tried using the https://bugs.openmw.org url?

I've tried it in chrome and firefox with the stylish plugin on both.
Chris wrote:It seems to work for me in Firefox as a user style. :) Only suggestion would be to put the code in a

Code: Select all

@-moz-document domain(bugs.openmw.org) {
}
block so it only affects the bug tracker (maybe there's another way to do that?).
As Chris mentioned, you may have to wrap the CSS code with the above for it to work in firefox and only on the bug tracker, even with stylish in firefox i had to do this. But in both firefox and chrome the menu's did not look broken like they are in your screenshot.

Did you check to make sure you didn't copy/paste in any of the forum short-code? It looks like the CSS has only be partially rendered.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

@lgro: When you use Stylish in Firefox simply navigate to the bugtracker, click the "S" button in your toolbar (it is automatically added after installing the add-on) and choose "Create new style". There should be the option "For bugs.openmw.org". Clicking it opens the editing window which should contain the following code:

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("bugs.openmw.org") {

}
Now, just copy and paste openmwfan27's code and you're done.

Oh, and that means you could also add the "@-moz-document domain("bugs.openmw.org"){...}" part to his code. :roll: :D
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Actually I didn't use Stylish - I've put this on server as another theme for bugtracker.
openmwfan27

Post by openmwfan27 »

did you include the CSS code for the default blue theme as part of the CSS for the new theme?

You should use the css file from the default blue theme, and then paste my CSS at the end of that file, see if that works.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

openmwfan27 wrote:did you include the CSS code for the default blue theme as part of the CSS for the new theme?

You should use the css file from the default blue theme, and then paste my CSS at the end of that file, see if that works.
Ouch, thanks for the hint - Its working :D

Actually, it looks so nice that I've set it as a default theme :)
Nomadic1

Post by Nomadic1 »

It looks a lot nicer. Only bad thing I've noticed is that the crossed out lines through the closed bugs on the roadmap are a little hard to differentiate at a glance.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Nomadic1 wrote:It looks a lot nicer. Only bad thing I've noticed is that the crossed out lines through the closed bugs on the roadmap are a little hard to differentiate at a glance.
I've disabled blue-theme link colors for links, so it should be a bit better :)
MiroslavR

Post by MiroslavR »

Doesn't work on Chromium due to the

@-moz-document domain("bugs.openmw.org")
block.