Giving away some unclaimed humble bundle stuff

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
Tolchock

Re: Giving away some unclaimed humble bundle stuff

Post by Tolchock » 27 Jan 2015, 23:29

Can I please have Dear Esther and Thomas was Alone? Both have been on my wishlist for quite some time. :)

In addition, I have a spare CD key for Far Cry 3, if anyone wants it -- it is a serial for uplay only (with all the added joy of ubisoft DRM -- urgh).

SquireNed

Post by SquireNed » 28 Jan 2015, 02:15

Tolchock wrote:Can I please have Dear Esther and Thomas was Alone? Both have been on my wishlist for quite some time. :)

In addition, I have a spare CD key for Far Cry 3, if anyone wants it -- it is a serial for uplay only (with all the added joy of ubisoft DRM -- urgh).
I might take that Far Cry 3. Someone was chewing me out for not playing it the other day, only to be shocked that I didn't have it.

dEnigma

Post by dEnigma » 28 Jan 2015, 09:29

Tolchock wrote:Can I please have Dear Esther and Thomas was Alone? Both have been on my wishlist for quite some time. :)
Just sent you a PM.

Doc was updated (yes, there is another "Thomas was alone" key)
Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty or derring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But the captain had long ago decided that he would, on the whole, prefer to achieve immortality by not dying

daedren

Post by daedren » 28 Jan 2015, 20:19

Hey, can I have Machinarium and the Dream Machine ones? Never tried any of those in the list, actually :D

Thanks!

dEnigma

Post by dEnigma » 29 Jan 2015, 15:43

daedren wrote:Hey, can I have Machinarium and the Dream Machine ones? Never tried any of those in the list, actually :D

Thanks!
Done!
Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty or derring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But the captain had long ago decided that he would, on the whole, prefer to achieve immortality by not dying

Tolchock

Post by Tolchock » 30 Jan 2015, 08:15

PM sent, SquireNed.

(And thanks again, dEnigma!)

dEnigma

Post by dEnigma » 30 Jan 2015, 15:06

Updated doc, added Full Mojo Rampage and Deadlight.

@Tolchok: You're welcome!

daedren

Post by daedren » 30 Jan 2015, 16:06

dEnigma wrote:Updated doc, added Full Mojo Rampage and Deadlight.

@Tolchok: You're welcome!
Can I have Deadlight? Looks pretty interesting, it somehow reminds me of This War Of Mine, which was great.

Thank you again, dEnigma!

dEnigma

Post by dEnigma » 30 Jan 2015, 17:05

@daedren: Sure thing, should be in your inbox. ;)

dEnigma

Post by dEnigma » 01 Feb 2015, 19:19

Small update: I have an extra copy of the game "Contraption Maker" (from the makers of The Incredible Machine) on Steam