DnB Headz

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
raevol

Re: DnB Headz

Post by raevol »

I see we have some liquid and jump up fans in here. Very nice.

A liquid track I fell in love with recently, I really feel like it captures the spirit of the genre:
BCee feat. Shaz Sparks - The Gift (Bladerunner Remix)

And 2shy has got to be my favorite liquid Dj right now: 2Shy "Reflective Music Show" Nov 22nd 2012 Bassdrive.com

And changing it up, how about some parkour dogs? Xtrah - Soundclash
While we're deep and dark, here's this thing from the same producer: Xtrah - Set The Levels (ft MC Codebreaker)

Bringing it up to something harder, but just as dark: Hallucinator - Inferno

Going more straight up DnB, here's a mix by Manifest: Deception Podcast 002

And I know I'm breaking my own rule by posting a mix with some dubstep, but you can't argue with Dieselboy - Live at Beta.

Two Raggae Jungle tracks because I luv them:
Ed Solo & Deekline - King of the Bongo
Netsky - Take It Easy

And totally different, but this track gives me *chills*
Mark Knight ft. Skin - Nothing Matters (Noisia Remix)

Btw Sakuramboo, thanks for reminding me of that Dreadlock track, love that tune.
sakuramboo

Post by sakuramboo »

Oh now we are posting podcasts and mixes?

Train Wreck Fridays - My friends radio show on 92.3. He stopped a few years ago, but still a good listen (I don't have all the shows, just when i started listening).

Bad Taste Podcast - Sure, it's more of a self promoting podcast, but a lot of great songs.

Then there is everything on di.fm. Grime and Punishment is great, but is only available on di.fm (you can find some on youtube and on various torrent and music sites, but there is no single place for them all).
raevol

Post by raevol »

Something that I just listened to that is amazing: S.P.Y. Mixmag Mix

Sakuramboo, I'm grabbing the latest (#8) BTR podcast, I'll let you know what I think when I get to listen to it.
Necrod

Post by Necrod »

Listened to all of the podcasts, latter ones are really awesome. Finally have something to download to play in the car.
raevol

Post by raevol »

This had to be shared: https://soundcloud.com/manifest/2shy-de ... odcast-003 SOOO massive.
Necrod

Post by Necrod »

raevol wrote:This had to be shared: https://soundcloud.com/manifest/2shy-de ... odcast-003 SOOO massive.
SOOO epic
sakuramboo

Post by sakuramboo »

My blog has now gone live.

http://amixaweek.sakuramboo.com/

There will be some other styles than Drum and Bass, but that genre will make up the most.
raevol

Post by raevol »

Subscribing. :D
raevol

Post by raevol »

Saku, I finally got the chance to listen to your mix! It's awesome, I really like it. Keep it up!
raevol

Post by raevol »

Saku, I am a *huge* fan of this chill mix you did... I'd love it if you did a longer version and put it up somewhere for download, I need this for my car and at work.