I just published a website update and wanted to share some of the more notable changes:
- Layout modernization / CSS Grid: Various parts of the website that present lists are formatted using a technique that works but is somewhat dated. Some (but not all) of these pages have been redone to utilize modern grid techniques that require less code and fit better on smaller viewports. This includes mod list detail and mod detail pages.
- Improved settings page: The page where I talk about settings tweaks hadn't seen a major update in a while, so I took the liberty of making that a bit more useful.
- Video tour: I've added a video tour of the "Total Overhaul" list; something to give players an idea of what their game might look like after putting in all the effort.
- Other changes: And then there's everything else, including some changes to the Total Overhaul list order itself. Thank you to all that reached out with changes and suggestions.
- The future: As always, I hope to continue to improve the website in various ways. 1Mac had a cool idea of presenting lists by group, rather than one-by-one. And there's Ravenwing's idea of a checkout system for building custom lists.