Merging Greatness7 Idle animations with other animations replacers

Questions specific to OpenMW-CS can be asked, and content development related topics can be discussed here
akortunov

Merging Greatness7 Idle animations with other animations replacers

Post by akortunov »

Hello. Does anyone have unpacked animations from Greatness7 Idle Animations Fix?
I want to merge idle animations with Djok's Animations Compilation, but the split_kf.exe from AnimKit fails to determine a game installation path for some reason.

The link for packed Idle animations fix is here.
silentthief

Re: Merging Greatness7 Idle animations with other animations replacers

Post by silentthief »

Morrowind animations are a bit of a wildcard to most people, as in the animations seem to be only editable normally using older blender (or even older 3ds Max)

That said, there IS a utility from morrowind modders that I think can help with doing exactly what you are requesting. I would check out liztails animation kit. If I remember correctly, it will allow you to pull out and replace animations for NPCs and possibly for the Player as well.

https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43606

If that link doesn't work (the nexusmods page is blocked from access due to me being at work so I could not verify) then google liztails animation kit

ST
akortunov

Re: Merging Greatness7 Idle animations with other animations replacers

Post by akortunov »

silentthief wrote: 20 Feb 2018, 22:34 I would check out liztails animation kit.
As I said, I tried to use it, but out of luck.
AnimKit shows something like "XYZ rotation keys are not supported". A quite strange since Greatness7 recommends to use the AnimKit.

UPDATE:
Looks like I missed the v0.4 Animation Compilation release: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mod ... ?tab=files
This version has the integrated idle animations fix.