Is it possible to change the leveled lists that belong to an owner/cell ?

Questions specific to OpenMW-CS can be asked, and content development related topics can be discussed here
LoneWolf

Is it possible to change the leveled lists that belong to an owner/cell ?

Post by LoneWolf »

I would like to be able to change the leveled lists attached to an owner / cell when some event happens.

a few examples :

player reaches solstheim >
Bloodmoon base armor & weapons become purchable from some shops

player takes out smugglers with mace , random nearby smith now only sells maces

ruler increases sales tax on alchemy ingredients while reducing tax for magic items.
some alchemists switch to magic items, a few become pawnbrokers

slavery is outlawed and slavers are hanged :
skeleton champion is replaced by undead slaver in some tombs

If these changes were intended for all users of a certain leveled list, it should be doable already.
Is it possible to change from a script which leveled lists are used by an npc , cave, tomb, daedric shrine etc ?
LoneWolf

Re: Is it possible to change the leveled lists that belong to an owner/cell ?

Post by LoneWolf »

Thank you, those will be useful though they are kind of limited .
I've been reading about morrowind scripting and as a programming language it lacks many things .

I guess OpenMW has not started replacing and/or extending scripting functionality yet ?
kuyondo

Re: Is it possible to change the leveled lists that belong to an owner/cell ?

Post by kuyondo »

LoneWolf wrote: 10 Oct 2017, 14:01 Thank you, those will be useful though they are kind of limited .
I've been reading about morrowind scripting and as a programming language it lacks many things .

I guess OpenMW has not started replacing and/or extending scripting functionality yet ?
Well the main objective of openmw now is to reimplement morrowind engine and free from bugs, but you are welcome to put forward a suggestions or request so that in the future, it may be implemented.

If you have an idea to improve or extend a script function, you could try submit them in the "feature requests and suggestion" subforum. With any luck, it could be implemented before 1.0. 8-)