Better Travel Mod *WIP*

Questions specific to OpenMW-CS can be asked, and content development related topics can be discussed here
WMan64

Better Travel Mod *WIP*

Post by WMan64 » 09 Jan 2017, 04:33

I am currently working (taking a break) on an OpenMW mod that let's you not only go from one Silt Strider to any other one but also make it so to go to those places one must 'discover' it. Discovery is done by talking to a Silt Strider (Caravaner) NPC. There will be a message in the text and a sound (the level up sound) that indicates that you have discovered that place. I still haven't done the boats and you can still use the vanilla travel methods (for testing) but the Silt Striders are pretty much done. I'm hoping to add a quest related to the Silt Strider NPCs (which can actually be semi-seen if you talk to the Seyda Neen Silt Stider NPC) and the Boat NPCs.

Download
|||||||
VVVVVVV
Spoiler: Show
How to install
|||||||
VVVVVVV
Spoiler: Show
I used to play Morrowind like a n00b,
then OpenMW came out.

c083d4

Re: Better Travel Mod *WIP*

Post by c083d4 » 19 May 2017, 16:08

This mod looks very good. This would be like abotSiltStriders and abotBoats but OpenMW-Compatible, right?

Since Rebirth 4.1 is also compatible with OpenMW, it would be nice if you could make this mod Rebirth-Compatible (abotSiltStriders and abotBoats are neither compatible wiht Rebirth)

Loriel

Post by Loriel » 20 May 2017, 07:08

Looks as if it requires the "Seige at Firemoth" expansion, which I don't currently have installed.

Loriel

raevol

Post by raevol » 21 May 2017, 09:55

Loriel wrote:Looks as if it requires the "Seige at Firemoth" expansion, which I don't currently have installed.
It's an official mod, download it here: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Siege_at_Firemoth