OpenMW code, bug tracker, and wiki are now on GitLab!

Feel free to discuss here about news on our blog
Atahualpa

Re: OpenMW code, bug tracker, and wiki are now on GitLab!

Post by Atahualpa »

weouw wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 11:09 How can I see the progress now? the way it was before it was very easy to read, with a progress bar and the still open and closed bugs of each version of OpenMW.

EDIT: shit, I just saw more or less the same thing on "Issues>Milestones". Never mind.
Hm, maybe we should add "Roadmap" to our homepage's title bar and link it to the project milestones at GitLab? This would make our current progress more visible to visitors.
sjek

Post by sjek »

more info what could find is while sorting last updated

https://gitlab.com/OpenMW/openmw/issues ... ate=opened

doesn't show what have been written, nevertheless better than sorting with created date
wareya

Post by wareya »

I think the default sorting for issues is by most recently updated, which is useless because of updates to the migration. Is it possible to change that?
Chris

Post by Chris »

wareya wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 07:50 I think the default sorting for issues is by most recently updated, which is useless because of updates to the migration. Is it possible to change that?
I think this will sort itself out given time, as the migrated issues get "native" GL updates and the old stuff without updates drift to the bottom. Sorting by the most recently updated is pretty useful when you're trying to track updates to issues, and also makes it easy to find issues that have gone stale by looking at the end of the list. I'd prefer to keep it by most recently updated.
wareya

Post by wareya »

Well you could just set it to by original posting date for now and then change it to by time updated later once there's been more organic activity on the gitlab side. Right now the default sort is basically useless in practice. Especially if you don't have anything to do with OpenMW's development.