OpenSceneGraph port now playable

Feel free to discuss here about news on our blog
wareya

Re: OpenSceneGraph port now playable

Post by wareya »

I'll continue playing again when I get my sunshafts back ;)
DanielCoffey

Post by DanielCoffey »

Would it be possible to have a News Update on the front page of the website? It has been over a month since the last update and it would be nice to hear how the OSG development is going.

I would love to hear what milestones have been ticked off and what is being worked on to bring the OSG branch back towards the features that the Ogre one had.
lysol

Post by lysol »

What, so you mean you don't check the forums and the bugtracker multiple times every day?! :roll:

Just kidding. For the sake of the ones that aren't as geeky as I am, I agree.
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

DanielCoffey wrote:Would it be possible to have a News Update on the front page of the website? It has been over a month since the last update and it would be nice to hear how the OSG development is going.
I'm writing one right now. I'll include whatever OSG news I can find.
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Can't wait, Okulo. 0.37 is a pretty huge release.
sg1efc

Post by sg1efc »

Okulo wrote:I'm writing one right now. I'll include whatever OSG news I can find.
Cool, Thanks! :)
Tipped

Post by Tipped »

I don't know if you all are aware of this, but there is a deadlock in MWRender::RenderingManager::screenshot in the latest version on Github under the OpenMW account. I get a deadlock rather frequently when saving as a result.
Is there a better way to report bugs like this? I didn't see an obvious way on the bug tracker.
DanielCoffey

Post by DanielCoffey »

You could ask in the General Discussion thread - it might be more appropriate than the main News thread.
scrawl

Post by scrawl »

I don't know if you all are aware of this, but there is a deadlock in MWRender::RenderingManager::screenshot in the latest version on Github under the OpenMW account. I get a deadlock rather frequently when saving as a result.
I can't see what the problem is at a glance, however I've refactored that code for a different reason. Could you check if commit 88c61ed2b6dabb11ae2760 works?