Every little thing she does

Feel free to discuss here about news on our blog
dreamer1986

Re: Every little thing she does

Post by dreamer1986 »

lysol wrote:
lef42 wrote:The main quest works and mages guild i know from playing
Mages guild was temporarily broken on 0.31 (I think it was that version) so I'd recommend either to wait til 0.32 or download the latest nightly.
Mages Guild and House Telvanni are my favorites, so I guess I will wait a little more. Also, I would really want to play with the House Telvanni mods. I understood this will be possible in the final version, right?
Tinker

Post by Tinker »

It depends on whether the mod(s) use scripts from Bethesda and if those scripts work the same in OpenMW. Texture replacers should have no problems, but if they utilise scripts and especially if they utilise perks of Bethesda's sloppy code then now would be a good time to test them to improve OpenMW or get the mods rewritten to conform to the shiny new engine that is OpenMW. (or will be soon)

Honestly the more people testing and checking existing mods the better it will be for all, and you can have the kudos of saying you helped.
dreamer1986

Post by dreamer1986 »

Yes, you are most likely right. I will maybe test when I find some extra time. But I personally want to have fun and relax right now, and bugs aren't fun and relaxing.
Zini

Post by Zini »

and bugs aren't fun and relaxing.
That is a very subjective statement.
dreamer1986

Post by dreamer1986 »

Zini wrote:
and bugs aren't fun and relaxing.
That is a very subjective statement.
:lol: True. I guess some people do enjoy bugtracking and fixing ;)
raevol

Post by raevol »

dreamer1986 wrote: :lol: True. I guess some people do enjoy bugtracking and fixing ;)
Right here, haha.