Request

Feedback on past, current, and future development.
Tarius

Request

Post by Tarius »

Alright this doesn have much to do with the rewrite, but does have to do with MW. Tamriel Reuilt is now just weeks away from being released.(if you have been paying attention, you will know they have shifted to testing things; plus the head guy says so) Province: Cyrodiil, is less than a month from alpha/beta release.(these are the province mods)
Anyway, it would be cool if you could mention these projects at like the bottom of the next press release(after they release) as what people can look forward to with MW later on.
jvoisin

Re: Request

Post by jvoisin »

Good idea : we'll speak about this.
ezzetabi

Post by ezzetabi »

Wow... and to think I believed Tamriel Rebuilt was dead (they still state that Oblivion is the last game in the FAQ)...
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

:-) Great! :-)

Sacred east awaits!

Sadly TR lacks quests a little. After playing a little with it I just have no idea where to find a job.
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

Tamriel Rebuilt is no where close to being finished, Tarius. The release that is "several weeks away" is only a fraction of the total project (Sacred East). Also, they've been "several weeks away" for a while, which means they're only going to release when they feel done (which could translate to several more months). They are close, though... hopefully :D
Tarius

Post by Tarius »

Greendogo wrote:Tamriel Rebuilt is no where close to being finished, Tarius. The release that is "several weeks away" is only a fraction of the total project (Sacred East). Also, they've been "several weeks away" for a while, which means they're only going to release when they feel done (which could translate to several more months). They are close, though... hopefully :D
You are stating what I already know, except for that I also know for a fact they have reprioritized alot to testing things in the last couple weeks.
I never said anything about them being completely done nor did I say to announce something before they had released anything.
In case you also didnt know, they have a huge amount of the rest of the province done as evidenced by this picture: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22081676/tamrielrebuilt.jpg
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

I know you know Tarius, I see you on the TR forums, but your post wasn't clear, so I was clarifying it for the newbs who wouldn't know what you meant.
Tarius

Post by Tarius »

Greendogo wrote:I know you know Tarius, I see you on the TR forums, but your post wasn't clear, so I was clarifying it for the newbs who wouldn't know what you meant.
Ah, than carry on.
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

Tarius wrote:Ah, than carry on.
... my wayward son...
raevol

Post by raevol »

Greendogo wrote:
Tarius wrote:Ah, than carry on.
... my wayward son...
THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DOOONE!!!