Ability to remove spells from list

Feedback on past, current, and future development.
Tarius

Ability to remove spells from list

Post by Tarius »

Heres a good one. The ability to mark spells as obsolete(or undo this classification) and have them not show up in your spell list. Alternatively, ability to group them and hide the groups.
I know when I last played, I ended up with a really long spell list and no way to remove spells I didnt need or use anymore.
imec

Re: Ability to remove spells from list

Post by imec »

The ability to remove spells is already in vanilla Morrowind; you can remove spells by holding shift and clicking the desired spell.

It was also very easy to create a customized list using custom spells by taking advantage of the sorting system (such as, 1Restore Fatigue, 1Restore Stamina, 2Poison, 2Fireball, etc).
Tarius

Re: Ability to remove spells from list

Post by Tarius »

imec wrote:The ability to remove spells is already in vanilla Morrowind; you can remove spells by holding shift and clicking the desired spell.

It was also very easy to create a customized list using custom spells by taking advantage of the sorting system (such as, 1Restore Fatigue, 1Restore Stamina, 2Poison, 2Fireball, etc).
Well thats useful. I have had this all this time and never knew this.

Anyway, part of my original post still stands though. The ability to categorize them and such. As an addition to this, the ability to rename them would be nice too.