Feedback on past, current, and future development.
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 02:04
When running "Verify" on the Morrowind/Tribunal/Bloodmoon base game, a lot of "Errors" (and Warnings) pop up.
Very few of these things are clearly not "Errors" as errors are defined. They may be unexpected by the CS, but I believe that's just an oversight by the person who wrote the "Verify" code.
- light_com_torch_burnedout_01 has a duration of 0, which is intended.
- Several classes have empty descriptions. This sounds to me like they weren't going to explain their class to you, so the devs didn't see the point in writing a description. Again, this seems intended. Other objects without description seem like a similar situation to me.
It might be better to label more things as Warnings or to have another indicator besides "Error" and "Warning".
On sounds such as MournDayAmb that have a minimum range larger than their maximum range, the Error description says: "Maximum range larger than minimum range" when it should be the other way around.
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 13:49
- Location: Samara, Russian Federation
- Github profile: https://github.com/akortunov
IIRC, OpenMW-CS complains about empty class description in upstream master only if the class is playable (visible by player).
- Posts: 403
- Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 20:32
It does now. My initial PR was actually a response to Greendogo's post, everything said here is fixed.
shitty lingua anglica grammar ftw
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests