Request for new Console Command

Feedback on past, current, and future development.
Caeris

Request for new Console Command

Post by Caeris »

Hiya!

I have been working on a mod recently and have been testing out a new feature that unfortunately cannot come to fruition. The idea was to increase the player's skill by 1 in a dialogue window, while also having that increase added to the level progression. To do this, I tried player->modspeechcraft 1, but this would not increase the player's level progression, only the player's skill.

Which brings me to this request, in Oblivion and Skyrim there is a command "Advskill" which does the same thing as "Mod" but instead is part of this level progression system. I could see many uses for modders (and cheaters alike) if the OpenMW would be willing to implement an Advskill command into their fantastic engine.

Cheers,
Caeris.
Thunderforge

Re: Request for new Console Command

Post by Thunderforge »

Welcome to the forums! It doesn't look like we have that in our bug tracker, so you should file a feature request so that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle on the forums.
K0kt409P

Re: Request for new Console Command

Post by K0kt409P »

Thunderforge wrote: 16 Feb 2018, 05:16 Welcome to the forums! It doesn't look like we have that in our bug tracker, so you should file a feature request so that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle on the forums.
It's already in the tracker: https://bugs.openmw.org/issues/2253