Filled Soulgems

Feedback on past, current, and future development.
kuyondo

Filled Soulgems

Post by kuyondo »

Can it be done using the current cs? not sure.

Anyway, I have a suggestion about filled soulgems. You see filled soul gems are not distinguishable from unfilled ones.

So, one way to work this out,at least from the inventory perspective, is to make the filled ones, have a background similar to that of an enchanted item.

Though i believe this is a post 1.0 feature. What are your thoughts?
Arakhor

Re: Filled Soulgems

Post by Arakhor »

That sounds like a really interesting idea.
kuyondo

Post by kuyondo »

I noticed that filled soulgems have the same id as unfilled ones. Maybe it would be okay to have filled soulgems a unique id too?

I believe that would be convenient since you can use the console to add filled soulgems instantly. As far as I know, you can only add unfilled soulgems through the console.

For example, a grand soulgem filled with a golden saint soul(80000 gold) can have a unique id..

Any thoughts are appreciated!
Last edited by kuyondo on 19 Oct 2017, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.
nerevar009

Post by nerevar009 »

There's already an AddSoulGem command in vanilla that lets you add filled soulgems.
kuyondo

Post by kuyondo »

nerevar009 wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 10:50 There's already an AddSoulGem command in vanilla that lets you add filled soulgems.
Ohh, thanks, i didnt know about that! :D Well now, we only need to think about implementing the feature as described in the first comment.