OpenCS Interface Improvements

Feedback on past, current, and future development.
Zeofig

OpenCS Interface Improvements

Post by Zeofig »

I imagine that someone has already thought of these and they're in the pipeline, but there are two small things that would make OpenCS immediately more useful to me:
  • Allowing the deletion of multiple subrecords (e.g. NPC spells) at once, by selecting them all, right-clicking, and choosing the appropriate option.
  • Allowing multiple subrecords to be assigned from object lists by dragging and dropping (where appropriate). This is currently possible to a limited degree, in that you can drag and drop the ID of a single object onto an existing subrecord.
P.S. I really like the direction of OpenCS so far, well done! :mrgreen:
asmo

Re: OpenCS Interface Improvements

Post by asmo »

+1
Jyby

Post by Jyby »

I think some of these ideas are in the cookbooks ;)

Good to point out the "urgent" need for these! +1
Zini

Post by Zini »

Yeah, both functionalities should have been there to begin with, but apparently we missed them. Would you mind filing feature requests for them on our tracker (once for each)?
Zeofig

Post by Zeofig »

I've just added the issues on the tracker. Please let me know if there's anything wrong with them, I haven't done this before...
Jyby

Post by Jyby »

Zeofig wrote:I've just added the issues on the tracker. Please let me know if there's anything wrong with them, I haven't done this before...
Zeofig, they look great! Feel free to add more of these feature shortcomings to our bug tracker when you find them, we'll be sure to update them with our knowledge of the problem.

Thank you for your help!