2 Ideas, both quite huge tasks

Feedback on past, current, and future development.
Tes96

Re: 2 Ideas, both quite huge tasks

Post by Tes96 »

Chris wrote:That, and a UI overhaul (I very much dislike the icon inventory and magic window; it's also very wasteful to cram everything onto one screen when you only need one or two of the windows).
I personally think TESIII's user interface is the best out of all the games because you have everything you need in one screen instead of tons of clicking like in TESIV & V. But everyone is different and has different visions of what the game should look like. I think giving options to customize the UI would be the best approach. That way, everybody would have their game the way they want it. :)
Chris

Re: 2 Ideas, both quite huge tasks

Post by Chris »

Tes96 wrote:I personally think TESIII's user interface is the best out of all the games because you have everything you need in one screen instead of tons of clicking like in TESIV & V. But everyone is different and has different visions of what the game should look like. I think giving options to customize the UI would be the best approach. That way, everybody would have their game the way they want it. :)
I hope one day to see the UI be implemented using HTML5/Javascript. Basically like Flash and the flexibility that affords, but less proprietary and more portable.