Advertise Example Suite and Game Template projects

OpenMW's very own demo, template and game to show off everything that OpenMW is capable of.

Moderator: Example suite forum moderator

DestinedToDie

Re: Advertise Example Suite and Game Template projects

Post by DestinedToDie »

CC stands for Creative Commons. BY is probably just that. The word "by" (someone), indicating attribution. I think it´s okay to say "C C by three point o".You could potentially show an image of this website https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ while mentioning the license to keep things clear.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

All right. I mainly asked because I would have said "Creative Commons B Y 3 . 0" in German. The sentence may sound better this way: "It will only contain content licensed under the 'Creative Commons by three point o' license, which is free to use for your own projects."

Anyway, these changes probably won't make their way into the first round of videos, unless I find the time to re-record the corresponding lines before Friday.
DestinedToDie

Post by DestinedToDie »

Sounds fine.
johndh

Post by johndh »

"BY" is just the English word "by", and doesn't even need to be capitalized like that. You'll also see it as "CC-By" or "CC-by" a lot of the time, for that reason. More formally, you can call it "Creative Commons Attribution", or if you want to be extra clear "Creative Commons Attribution, or See-See By, three point o" or "three point zero".
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Ehm, can you give me a quick heads-up on the current status of both projects? Has there been any noticeable progress, especially: any progress justifying a video?
*cough* need to schedule my spare time *cough*
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

Busy with work and family... still need to release updated template.