This is a sub-project under the OpenMW project.
What is it?
The purpose of the OpenMW Example Suite Project is to create a fully functional demo using completely free or original content in order to demonstrate the features and improvements that the OpenMW engine brings over the vanilla Morrowind engine used by Bethesda.
Sounds cool, can I help out?
Yes! We need your help! We need a lot of help, actually.
Here is a full list of what you can help with.
With the OpenMW-CS:
- Interior creation
- Exterior creation
- Sample quest creation, implementation, and scripting
- US-English Dialogue and NPC creation
- Concept art - Both atmospheric and orthographic sketches
- Mesh creating and modifying (preferably with Blender, 3DS Max or NifSkope. Use NifTools to export your work to the .nif format used by Morrowind and Oblivion)
- Mesh mapping and vertex painting
- Texture Artists – Use Photoshop & The Gimp to create textures and maps for objects.
- Model rigging and animating. This will be in high demand as we won't be able to use the Vanilla Rigs/Animations.