Application: Ferduun

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Ferduun

Application: Ferduun

Post by Ferduun »

Hello there,
I am Ferd, a software developer from Italy.

I am a 26yo IT security student, I've also have been working with Python, Java and C# for the last couple of years as my job.

I have experience both with game development (LibGDX, Unity, Godot) and user interfaces (JavaFX); I've used SDL2 in the past to learn the basics of C++.

I've been playing with OpenMW during the holidays and I am very impressed!

I'd like to help with the project, probably on the OpenMW-CS side of things as it seems to be in its early stages and I'd also like to learn Qt and improve my C++ skills.

Cheers!
lysol

Re: Application: Ferduun

Post by lysol »

Ferduun wrote: 01 Jan 2019, 20:14 I'd like to help with the project, probably on the OpenMW-CS side of things
To quote a danish actor in a famous fantasy movie: You are most welcome.

Have you read through the developer checklist? There are some important instructions there on how to get you started, like getting a development environment up and running for example.

If you want to ask something or discuss stuff with other developers, this forum is a good place, but people are also available at GitHub, GitLab, the IRC channel and some of the developers can be found at this discord channel.
Ferduun

Re: Application: Ferduun

Post by Ferduun »

Yep, just finished setting it up!