C, C++, C#, and Java coder with too much free time

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
dogmirian

C, C++, C#, and Java coder with too much free time

Post by dogmirian »

Currently unemployed but I still want to keep in coding shape, plus I loved the original Morrowind and would love to help with this project X3

I don't have any experience with databases, but I am willing to teach myself if time is not a problem

If it matters I run windows 7 pro on some alienware (I will admit I am not good with hardware, or OS stuff (there is a reason I didn't include assembly in the subject line XP DX))

I'm willing to work on anything as long as I'm given a precise objective to reach to help me stay focused and not follow one of my daydreams of whimsy X3
lysol

Re: C, C++, C#, and Java coder with too much free time

Post by lysol »

Welcome! I'm not a developer myself, but I can still point you to the developer checklist.
Thunderforge

Post by Thunderforge »

Welcome! The biggest need right now is with the OpenMW-CS. However, there are a number of OpenMW bugs that need to be squashed as well (the low-hanging fruit is mostly all picked). Take a look at the bug tracker and find something there, or just play around with OpenMW/OpenMW-CS and find something that you want to see fixed.
Margorie

Post by Margorie »

thank you for that links! they are crusial!