Application: lukago

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
lukago

Application: lukago

Post by lukago »

Hi,

I am working as Java backend developer but I have some knowledge and expierence in C++ as it was my first language - some of my small projects with this language you can see on my github . However, I would like to refresh my C++ skill and improve with it so contributing to open source project seems like a good idea.

Morrowind was my first RPG game and it's modding gave me a grasp of what programming is and basicly made me wanted to be a programmer so I have a huge feeling for this game. :D

For now, I think I would find myself useful for some minor bugfixes in the engine as it would allow me to get familar more with a code. I have set up the enviroment already, forked the project, build it, run and everything is working nicely. Currently, I am developing on Arch Linux.
raevol

Re: Application: lukago

Post by raevol »

One of the "real" devs will have to weigh in on a good task to tackle, but I wanted to say welcome!!
aesylwinn

Post by aesylwinn »

Another Arch user! 8-)
kuyondo

Post by kuyondo »

What an instant impact. Congrats on your first bug fix!->https://bugs.openmw.org/issues/4155#change-20904