Professional editor here to help.

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Acer51

Professional editor here to help.

Post by Acer51 »

I've gotten really excited about the project over the last few days, though I've been a user of OpenMW for months, the release of TES3MP has seriously piqued my interest in this project.

I'm going to support this project in anyway that I can, most of my skills are in the humanities, I'm an author for a living and I enjoy all aspects of it, from creative fiction to hard research.

I'd be willing to pick up a skill or two if something calls for it, but what I'm most interested in doing is helping to boost the projects publicity.

I've already contacted several prominent Youtubers, and have received a response from one with half a million subs. He says he would be interested in an interview with some of the lead developers.

Of course, I'll help in anyway I can.
kuyondo

Re: Professional editor here to help.

Post by kuyondo »

Welcome!
Openmw could really use some publicity. As of now, the project is in need of more experienced and talented developers.. So spreading the news about openmw, openmw-cs and openmw multiplayer, would benefit this project immensely. Many people have no idea about the possibilities that openmw can achieve..
raevol

Post by raevol »

We also can always use another set of eyes on release announcements and news posts- those all get posted here for review first. Welcome btw!! :)
Thunderforge

Post by Thunderforge »

If you weren't already aware, there is an Outreach page on the Wiki that lists everything that we are currently doing for publicity. That's great that you were able to get some YouTubers interested in this! Hopefully the core developers would be willing to join in for that!