Programmer interested in helping development

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Aidenjl

Programmer interested in helping development

Post by Aidenjl »

Hello!

I've been following this project for a few months now and I am massively impressed with what I've seen. So I have finally decided that I would love to help you guys out with the development of this project. I have a lot of experience in C++ and C# and also have a lot of experience in creating game engines, because of this I also have extensive knowledge in OpenGL and general game rendering.

Thank you for your time, I hope you consider accepting me onto the team

Kind regards,

Aiden leeming
Zini

Re: Programmer interested in helping development

Post by Zini »

Please go over the new developer checklist linked here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=734

Once you have done that we can find a task for you.
capitol

Post by capitol »

Done.

I don't have any experience with coding graphics, (java backend developer by trade), but it would be fun to poke around a bit and see if I can help out. Have coded c++ a number of years ago, so I'm not completely new to it.
Zini

Post by Zini »

How about this one? Shouldn't be too hard. Qt is a bit java-esque anyway.
capitol

Post by capitol »

Will take a look at it during the week (those days that i have free time after work). Will post an update later this week about it.

(And I hope OP doesn't have anything against the threadjack, i just felt it was unnecessary with two identical threads).