Open MW FAQ Video - Brazilian Portuguese Subtitles

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
MulekeTrairao

Open MW FAQ Video - Brazilian Portuguese Subtitles

Post by MulekeTrairao »

Hi, OpenMW Team!
I made a PT-BR version of the english subtitles of your OpenMW FAQ video.
I only extracted the subtitles and edited the english lines, the file's structure and timings are the same as the other subtitles for your video.

Here is the link to download the .srt file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/no3cd ... ileiro.srt

Let me know if something goes wrong.

You're welcome!
Atahualpa

Re: Open MW FAQ Video - Brazilian Portuguese Subtitles

Post by Atahualpa »

Hello MulekeTrairao,

welcome to our forums. (Better late than never! :) )
I've read your commentary on our recent release commentary video. Unfortunately, I don't speak Portuguese so it's up to someone else to verify the quality of your translation. If everything is alright I will upload the subtitles and check the timing.

Alright, Portuguese/Brazilian fellows: Go ahead and review these subtitles!
Amenophis

Post by Amenophis »

Olá, saudações, MulekeTrairao. Também sou do Brasil e vim dar 2 sugestões a respeito da tradução.
Linha 40: invés de "reflexões", eu penso que a tradução mais próxima seria "reflexos".
Linha 95: "que" você é capaz de "empenhar".

Sua tradução está quase perfeita. Depois da sua opinião, eu endossarei ela pra comunidade.
Não tenho autoridade aqui, apenas sou das antigas. Só quero deixar claro que sou apenas perfeccionista, não quero diminuir seu trabalho ou te ofender. Abraços.

@Everyone: Brazilian user here. Almost perfect translation, only have 2 phrases that need adjusts in my opinion. After the final word of MulekTrairao, I can assure it is good to upload.
MulekeTrairao

Post by MulekeTrairao »

Amenophis wrote:Olá, saudações, MulekeTrairao. Também sou do Brasil e vim dar 2 sugestões a respeito da tradução.
Linha 40: invés de "reflexões", eu penso que a tradução mais próxima seria "reflexos".
Linha 95: "que" você é capaz de "empenhar".

Sua tradução está quase perfeita. Depois da sua opinião, eu endossarei ela pra comunidade.
Não tenho autoridade aqui, apenas sou das antigas. Só quero deixar claro que sou apenas perfeccionista, não quero diminuir seu trabalho ou te ofender. Abraços.

@Everyone: Brazilian user here. Almost perfect translation, only have 2 phrases that need adjusts in my opinion. After the final word of MulekTrairao, I can assure it is good to upload.
Português:
Entendo completamente, Amenophis, e agradeço pelas sugestões.
Feedback é importante para melhorarmos nossas habilidades e entregarmos a melhor tradução possível para todos.
Darei uma última revisada, além de aplicar suas sugestões ao arquivo e reenviarei neste mesmo tópico.

Message for english users:
I'll resend the file after a complete revision of the main file with Amenophis's suggestions.
I'll post the link here when i'm done. Peace!
MulekeTrairao

Post by MulekeTrairao »

Main file updated! Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ovw7e ... sed%29.srt

Well, i think that's it. I'll wait for a response in the meantime.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Looks good to me. I added the subtitles to the FAQ video. :)
The timing is good, and the contents apparently fit. I had Spanish classes in school so I can at least guess what you are saying.^^

I've attached the English subtitles file for the recent video. This should make your translation work a lot easier. (I hope you're still interested in translating these.) I had to change the file format to .txt in order to upload the file; the orginal format is .srt.
OpenMW_0-36-0_Sub_English.txt
Subtitles file for the OpenMW v0.36.0 video (English)
(17.35 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
@Amenophis: Thanks for your help, too. I just noticed that your profile states that your location is in Brazil. :D
Amenophis

Post by Amenophis »

Thank you, Atahualpa! Congratulations, MulekeTrairao.
MulekeTrairao

Post by MulekeTrairao »

Atahualpa wrote:Looks good to me. I added the subtitles to the FAQ video. :)
The timing is good, and the contents apparently fit. I had Spanish classes in school so I can at least guess what you are saying.^^

I've attached the English subtitles file for the recent video. This should make your translation work a lot easier. (I hope you're still interested in translating these.) I had to change the file format to .txt in order to upload the file; the orginal format is .srt.
OpenMW_0-36-0_Sub_English.txt
@Amenophis: Thanks for your help, too. I just noticed that your profile states that your location is in Brazil. :D
Amenophis wrote:Thank you, Atahualpa! Congratulations, MulekeTrairao.
Thanks everyone! I commit myself to translate the subtitles of every future video of your channel with Amenophis's revision and approval after they are submitted.
I've already extracted the subtitles of the last video and was planning on starting working on it today, but i'll compare both files, yours and mine, just to see if everything is correct.

After i'm done, should i create a new topic or just update this one?

Peace!
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Just update this thread. This way everything is kept in a single place.

Happy translating! :)
Amenophis

Post by Amenophis »

Keep coming. :D