Amateur Artist/Illustrator looking to help

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
SirIronFungus

Amateur Artist/Illustrator looking to help

Post by SirIronFungus »

Hi

I've been following this project for a while now and it has recently occurred to me that I might be able to help out in some way. If you have any need of any painted or graphic elements I'd love the opportunity to contribute. I can replicate and work within the pre-existing Morrowind aesthetic styles to paint whatever you may need. I thought of a few examples of what I could potentially help with although I will gladly do whatever is needed - : book illustrations, sign post symbols, decorative paintings.
I have Photoshop too so I can upload any files you may need in whatever digital format you work with.

Anyway thanks for doing this, it is genuinely hard to convey how epic this undertaking is!
silentthief

Re: Amateur Artist/Illustrator looking to help

Post by silentthief »

Hello,

Welcome to the forums. I am not a dev, nor an artist (in fact, most here question what I actually do do here...)

Anyhow, some art oriented folk will reply with more info about this, please be patient. This place can take a little while for replies to post up, if they are not directly related to bugfix or releases.

ST
ps, when the "example suite" starts taking off, there will be more art stuff being worked on. It is currently stalled while OpenCS is being worked on, but that is one example where we definately will need help
Greendogo

Re: Amateur Artist/Illustrator looking to help

Post by Greendogo »

re: Example Suite mention: Yep, we'll need some artists' help then.