Hi all!

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Kailani1154

Hi all!

Post by Kailani1154 »

Hi everyone,

I'm a writer, explorer, anthropologist and real-life northerner. I've been in love with the medium of video games as a form of creative expression for decades, and The Elder Scrolls is not only one of my favourite works in the medium, but one of my favourite works of fiction in general.

As a passionate fan and follower of the series and someone who is really invested in the generative, communal power this medium has, I have to say I'm really excited by what's going on in the TES III modding community right now: I'm also registered on the Province: Cyrodiil, Tamriel Rebuilt and Skyrim: Home of the Nords forums, I think the potential of all of these projects is simply staggering and I'd love to help any way I can.

I think this is a very important project because not only does it revive such a classic and important game on modern hardware, thus potentially introducing it to new generations and ensuring that it can be played for years to come (video game archival is a major interest of mine), but also because it is so keeping in the spirit of The Elder Scrolls' open source ideals: A project to get TES III running on conceivably all kinds of different hardware seems very fitting in the wake of C0DA.

I'm obviously not much of a coder myself (hence why I'm positing here instead of the other thread), but I'd love offer any services I can provide: Whether you need someone to potentially interface with the rest of the TES IIImodding community or just to help spread the word, I'm sure there's something I can contribute.

Either way, thanks for having me and for such an incredible endeavour!
cc9cii

Re: Hi all!

Post by cc9cii »

Welcome aboard.