need unskilled help?

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Shabz1

need unskilled help?

Post by Shabz1 »

i recently heard about this project from theportingteam. i bought a new laptop (Mac) and sold my Windows. Wanted to get back into playing Morrowind again. Got the game working, but when i asked online about creating mods on a Mac OS X, using wineskin wrappers, they told me about OPENMW. it goes without saying that i think this project is amazing!

i'd love to help out, though i dont know i if can be much of an addition. i dont know much about coding or web design. im just an avid player of morrowind and goty. i know my way around the game and construction set to a decent standard, but again, you guys will probably have more experience then me.

if you ever need any simple tasks or testing/bug hunting, or anything else you think a total newbie could handle, let me know.

happy to help.

Shabz
Zini

Re: need unskilled help?

Post by Zini »

Any experience with wiki editing? There is still this task, that so far has failed finding volunteers.
Zedd

Re: need unskilled help?

Post by Zedd »

Hello there,
we've got a lot more to do than the programming (although it certainly is the most work). You could help out with build testing, help spreading the news, updating the wiki etc etc.
Let me know in what you are interested to do.