Willing and able.

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Kyn

Re: Willing and able.

Post by Kyn »

Well, I have to apologize to a lot of you for appearing so willing and then disappearing. The last 6~ months I have had literally no time for anything due to just too many things happening at once; full time student load of classes, working weekends fixing up my dad's house to get it ready to rent, and I broke my right thumb (I'm right-handed) so I've been having to do all my classwork with my left hand.

The good news is that I am done with my classes this semester, my dad's house is nearly finished, and I'm getting my cast off within the week. Also, my only other plans for this summer is to look for a part-time job so my schedule is looking pretty good. :mrgreen:

I'm ready to get on board again but I have a question for the lead developers. Last time I was told to just look at the research wiki and fill in the blanks, but what exactly was wanted in the blanks was a bit vague. I was wondering if I could get a little more direction on what I'm looking for and how I organize it. Mostly because I'm really bad with open-ended directions :D I end up trying to take everything on at once and I get nothing done.

Anyway that's all I had to say. That I'm sorry for promising so much and giving nothing and that I'm willing to make up for it. :mrgreen: