Welcome to the community [poll]

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Zedd

Re: Welcome to the community [poll]

Post by Zedd »

I certainly do love the word 'maintaining'...
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

Nah, the only thing that takes me any time is making the videos, and those aren't a big deal except releases always seem to come up when I've got a project due or a test to study for in school :) Alright, I'll be sure to update the outreach page each time I post news.

Shouldn't we include the YouTube channel on that list? I mean it is how many people get update news and several members of our team answer questions there.

Finally, and this is a very minor detail, I would prefer my name be typeset as "WeirdSexy" or "weirdsexy". "Weirdsexy" just looks a bit off to me. Fixed it on the wiki ;)
raevol

Post by raevol »

WeirdSexy wrote:Finally, and this is a very minor detail, I would prefer my name be typeset as "WeirdSexy" or "weirdsexy". "Weirdsexy" just looks a bit off to me. Fixed it on the wiki ;)
What about weirdSexy?
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

raevol wrote:
WeirdSexy wrote:Finally, and this is a very minor detail, I would prefer my name be typeset as "WeirdSexy" or "weirdsexy". "Weirdsexy" just looks a bit off to me. Fixed it on the wiki ;)
What about weirdSexy?
heh, only if I'm a method being built into OpenMW ;)

Code: Select all

public void weirdSexy(bool releasePending)
{
        if (!releasePending)
        {
                 answerSillyYouTubeQuestions(String[] questions);
        } else {
                 makeVideo(int version);
        }
}
raevol

Post by raevol »

8-) Awesome.
sg1efc

Post by sg1efc »

Hello everyone, I found this site from doing an internet search for Morrowind info which led me eventually to this site:
http://www.lgdb.org/game/elder_scrolls_ ... mment-1825

Have had Morrrowind on Xbox since long ago when it first came out but could never finish it because of the bugs, LoL. Was actually highly disappointed in never being able to finish it since I really enjoy RPG's.

Anyway, it's great that you are all doing this OpenMW project, Thanks a lot! :)