Possible applications

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
gus

Re: Possible applications

Post by gus »

Right.

Noticed something: it works for normal object, but crash for NPCs.
greye

Post by greye »

Alright, NPC's just don't like animation key update, that's all.
gus

Post by gus »

Noticed problems with the new moveObject function. Have a look at my branch:
when you use Position 0,0,0,0 on an object (you teleport it outside), the object is indeed teleported, but is not correctly removed from the cell.

and when you use Position (or PositionCell) on an NPC, the player is unable to move untill you teleport to somewhere else.
greye

Post by greye »

gus wrote:Noticed problems with the new moveObject function. Have a look at my branch:
when you use Position 0,0,0,0 on an object (you teleport it outside), the object is indeed teleported, but is not correctly removed from the cell.
Thanks! Fixed in move_rotate_fix branch.
gus wrote: and when you use Position (or PositionCell) on an NPC, the player is unable to move untill you teleport to somewhere else.
Still have no (straight at least) idea what caused this but somehow it is gone for me.

There is bug in your OpPosition code: you should positionToIndex() coordinates to get cell grid X and Y.
gus

Post by gus »

Still have no (straight at least) idea what caused this but somehow it is gone for me.
Yeah, it was a strange one ^^ (i also had a look at the code, and nothing seemed related to player movement :p )
There is bug in your OpPosition code: you should positionToIndex() coordinates to get cell grid X and Y.
Thanks!
gus

Post by gus »

PositionCell from interior to another interior don't work anymore. Is it the same for you greye?
greye

Post by greye »

I'll be absent for several days.
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

I'm really enjoying the new player control and it looks great even without animations on the new demonstration videos. Thank you greye.