Short story of my life (There is an application too) ;)

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
draghan

Re: Short story of my life (There is an application too) ;)

Post by draghan »

Hello again. I'm still trying to acquaint with the organization of of your major project. Unfortunately this bother me problems at work, illness and little trouble setting up Code :: Blocks in Windows XP (combine it with OpenMW, CMake [how to use this tool? :?], OGRE, and others).
For these reasons, I can not for some time to give sign of life, which is not synonymous with my lack of attention OpenMW.
Best regards.

PS:
Tarius wrote:I think this project and the MW modding community stand as an example to the contrary here. You get someone interested, and they will work on something. All that matters is if they have time they wish to allocate to the task.
I wish it did. This is a wonderful thing.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

If you have spare partition or disk you can just try to install ubuntu/xubuntu/kubuntu (probabbly xubuntu since ubuntu and kubuntu are overkill for development only envoirment). We have ppa thx to brotherbrick and k1ll with everything that you may need to compile openmw.
draghan

Post by draghan »

sirherrbatka wrote:If you have spare partition or disk you can just try to install ubuntu/xubuntu/kubuntu (probabbly xubuntu since ubuntu and kubuntu are overkill for development only envoirment). We have ppa thx to brotherbrick and k1ll with everything that you may need to compile openmw.
Thank you very (very) much, I will try... 8-)
draghan

Post by draghan »

I'm sorry, for two subsequent posts.
This week will be the end of my problems with the work, completion of taming Linux (Xubuntu) and OpenMW code.
I hope that early next week, I will contribute to the development of OpenMW.

Congratulations to end work on the animations. :D
Regards.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Wish you luck!